We follow the instructions of our Ministry of Education concerning the operation of schools and those of our National Organization for Public Health concerning restaurants and other activities
- The building is disinfected before any new courses start
- Cleaning of classrooms, WC, and other halls are made every day
- WC’s are provided with liquid soap and paper towels
- Antiseptic fluid is available at the entrance and in all classrooms
- Gloves and masks are available at the entrance for everybody for free
- Chlorine based detergents are available for the cleaning of the surfaces
SAFETY IN THE CLASS ROOMS
- The capacity of all rooms has been decreased by 40%
- The teacher stands 1.5 m far from the students
- The students sit at a distance of 1.5 m from each other and in most classrooms look of the same direction
- The same is applicable during the breaks or any other communication with the staff
- During the breaks, students are encouraged to stay out of the building in our small yard
- When the air-conditions are turned on in any of our classrooms, at least one window is open
- The members of our staff wear a mask if obliged to approach closer any student
- Our students are permitted to wear masks if and when they feel they should
OUT OF CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES
- Lectures and showing of films happen under the same precaution measures.
- Dining activity is organized so that we sit outdoors with a maximum of 6 people per table.
- Dancing lessons are avoided at present and start after July 1st.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
- In case that any student, teacher or member of staff presents any symptoms of illness:
– They move in a specific room where masks, gloves, antiseptic fluid and a thermometer are available
-Our staff call immediately a special emergency phone number (1135 line of The National Organization for Public Health) and ask for instructions.
- Wherever we operate (Athens, Thessaloniki, Chania) but also all over Greece there are hospitals ready to treat any epidemic cases.