Greek Language Crash Cource
Learn to Read and Write Greek plus the basic Communication Phrases in just 6 hours.
We use only 16 Greek origin words that you already know.
The program includes:
- 6 hours of intensive teaching
- 2 days, 3 hours per day
- Free educational material
- Free welcome and farewell material
- Free use of the Library
- Free Internet Access
Out of class activities (free):
Free participation to our Out of Class
Activities offered during the week of one’s attendance.
STARTING DATES 2022
The schedule may be arranged with the school.
The course may be offered to start any date with one week’s notice.
Read & Write Greek – Crash Course: 200€
This price is valid for one student or up to to 3 members of a family or friends.
- The above price includes the educational material and all out of the classroom activities
- A 10% advance payment should be made not later than 2 weeks of the booking. The rest should be paid no later than the week before the lessons start.
- Our academic hour is 50’
- Course registration is made at the central school ([email protected]). Residents in Greece may also register directly at the regional schools.
As per separate fact sheet. It should be noted that at least 50% of the relative cost should be sent immediately after the booking.
If a student wants to cancel a course, one must do so in writing. One may cancel on the following conditions, with a notice before the course begins:
- more than 15 working days (Monday – Friday): no penalty
- 6 working days to 15 working days: 50% penalty
- less than 6 working days: 100% penalty
- A student may also postpone a course and take it within a year from the original starting date.
- Regarding accommodation, if one cancels less than 5 working days before the arrival date, one must pay for 1 week’s accommodation.
ISSUE OF VISAS
- We cannot support students who need a VISA but we can help them by providing relative advice.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2022
Jan. 1, New Year’s
Jan. 6, Epiphany day
Mar. 07, Orthodox Ash Monday
March 25, Independence Day
April 22, Orthodox Good Friday
April 25, Easter Monday
June 13, Monday of the Holy Spirit
Aug. 15, Assumption Day (Dormition of Theotokos)
Oct. 28, Ochi day
Dec. 26, Boxing day
In case that a public holiday is in the middle of a course the missed teaching hours are scheduled in extension of the normal hours of the program.