Modern Greek Intensive Summer Cource Evening Program (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
The program includes:
– 6 weeks duration
– 40 hours of teaching
– Free educational material (books)
– Free welcome and farewell material
– Free use of the Library
– Free Internet Access
STARTING DATES 2023
Evening courses: 400€
On your first day at school: 200€
2nd , 3rd installment- payment on July 10 & July 17: 100 euro each time
- In case there is only one student in a group the prices remain the same but the hours are reduced by 50%
- Our academic hour is 50’
- Course registration is made at the central school ([email protected]). Residents in Greece may also register directly at the regional schools.
- *There is a minimum requirement of 3 and a maximum of 10 students.
As per separate fact sheet. It should be noted that at least 50% of the relative cost should be sent immediately after the booking.
If a student wants to cancel a course, one must do so in writing. One may cancel on the following conditions:
- With a notice of one week before the date of discontinuation
- One is charged by the advance payment plus what corresponds to the lesson one has already had.
ISSUE OF VISAS
- We cannot support students who need a VISA we can only give them relative information and advice.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2023
Jan. 1, New Year’s
Jan. 6, Epiphany day
Feb. 27, Orthodox Ash Monday
March 25, Independence Day
April 14, Orthodox Good Friday
April 16, Easter Monday
May 01, Labor day
June 05, Monday of the Holy Spirit
Aug. 15, Assumption Day (Dormition of Theotokos)
Oct. 28, Ochi day
Dec. 25, Christmas day
Dec. 26, Boxing day
In case that a public holiday is in the middle of a course the missed teaching hours are scheduled in extension of the normal hours of the program.