Modern Greek Extended Program (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
The program includes:
- 4 weeks, 20 hours per week
- 80 hours of teaching
- Free educational material (books)
- Free welcome and farewell material
- Free use of the Library
- Free Internet Access
Out of class activities (free):
- Presentations on a Greek cultural subjects
- Watching Greek films
- Dinning out in a Greek way
- Visiting museums
- Greek dancing lessons (apply only in Athens)
STARTING DATES 2023
Extended program (morning): 1276€
One to one teaching: 34€ per hour for at least 10 hours
Online one to one teaching: 28€ per hour for at least 20 hours
- All the above prices include the educational material and all out of the classroom activities
- A 10% advance payment should be made not later than 2 weeks of the booking. The rest should be paid no later than the week before the lessons start.
- In case there is only one student in a group the prices remain the same but the hours are reduced by 50%
- Our academic hour is 50’
- Course registration is made at the central school ([email protected]). Residents in Greece may also register directly at the regional schools.
As per separate fact sheet. It should be noted that at least 50% of the relative cost should be sent immediately after the booking.
If a student wants to cancel a course, one must do so in writing. One may cancel on the following conditions, with a notice before the course begins:
- more than 15 working days (Monday – Friday): no penalty
- 6 working days to 15 working days: 50% penalty
- less than 6 working days: 100% penalty
- A student may also postpone a course and take it within a year from the original starting date.
- Regarding accommodation, if one cancels less than 5 working days before the arrival date, one must pay for 1 week’s accommodation.
ISSUE OF VISAS
- We support students who need a VISA as much as we can by giving them relative advice
- If requested, we may provide students with a letter of acceptance (provided that they have paid the total of fees before we send it)
- If students are refused the issue of VISA and wish to have a refund of the fees they should send us the respective refusal letter of the Greek Consulate. In such case they will be entitled for a 90% refund.
- They will be also charged with the applicable bank transfer cost.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2023
Jan. 1, New Year’s
Jan. 6, Epiphany day
Mar. 07, Orthodox Ash Monday
March 25, Independence Day
April 22, Orthodox Good Friday
April 25, Easter Monday
May 01, Labor day
June 13, Monday of the Holy Spirit
Aug. 15, Assumption Day (Dormition of Theotokos)
Oct. 28, Ochi day
Dec. 26, Boxing day
In case that a public holiday is in the middle of a course the missed teaching hours are scheduled in extension of the normal hours of the program.