The courses will start two months before the Greek language exam, on 28/3. These Exam is about Greek language, Greek history and Greek culture elements. In these exams participate third-country nationals, who legally residing in Greece and are interested in obtaining the status of long-term resident. This section will prepare stakeholders specifically for these tests.
The examination date has not yet been defined but is usually in May. The courses which prepare for the Greek language exams are scheduled for three times a week, Monday Wednesday and Friday. Total teaching hours is 40.
- Monday 28.3 (3 hours), Wednesday 30.3 (3 hours), formulation 1.4 (2 h),
- Monday 4.4 (3 hours), Wednesday 6/4 (3 hours), formulation 8.4 (2 h),
- Monday 11.4 (3 hours), Wednesday 13.4 (3 hours), Friday 15.4 (2 hours),
- Monday 18.4 (3 hours), Wednesday 20.4 (3 hours), Friday 22/4 (2 hours),
- Monday 09.05 (3 hours), Wednesday 11.5 (3 hours), Friday 13.5 (3 hours)
* If the examinations hold before 14/5 last week courses courses will be transferred 25/4, 27/4 and 6/5
Price: 250 € Included total educational materials (books and cd)
Minimum number of participants: 5
Tel .: 210-8217710
Address: Rethymno 2 10682 (next to the Archaeological Museum)
Note: Each student is required to register to make a payment. The payment of fees will be made gradually. If no start section advances would have been refunded