Understanding Greek is a great way to discover Greek and European civilization and culture!
Our language camps are a great opportunity for 12 to 17-year-olds to learn or improve Greek, also meet new people from Greece and other countries and explore Greece!
Lessons are combined with an immersion in the atmosphere of ancient and modern Greece , Athens, Nayplion, Chalkis, Acropolis, Marathon, Sounion, Delphi, Mycenae.
Duration: Three options
- A 3 weeks intensive course in Greece. A total of 45 teaching hours. Starting dates June 19 & July 10
- A 6 weeks intensive course in Greece. A total of 90 teaching hours. Starting date June 19.
The Camp: The camp is at 40 km distance from Athens. The facilities are modern, harmonized with European Union regulations. Students will be accommodated in two-bed hotel-like rooms.
The tutors: All our teachers are philologists with an MA, professionally fluent in English and with adequate experience.
Tuition: Classes will be offered for 3 hours per day. Students will have to do moderate homework in the afternoon.
Excursions: The programme includes five excursions to places with archaeological and tourist interest in Athens and Attica, Delphi, Mycenae, Nayplion, Chalkis, Acropolis, Marathon and Sounion
Cultural activities (in addition to the lessons)
- Greek poetry readings
- Presentations about Greek nutrition and civilization
Other optional activities at the camp
- Sports activities (Football, Basketball, Volleyball,other Sports)
- Art and leisure activities (painting, craftwork, chess)
For more information please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +30 210 8217 710.