We offer three types of courses:
- Ancient Greek in 2 weeks (40 hours) or 4 weeks (80 hours)
- Ancient Greek in 3 weeks along with an extended tour plan
- Ancient Greek for young students (12-17 years old) at a summer camp
These programs are offered during the summer.
It is possible to organize courses adjusted to the individual needs of those interested, with a flexible schedule and starting dates according to each student’s requirements. This program includes all the above offers.
Optional activities with extra charge
- Lessons of traditional Greek music (learning to play the “bouzouki” or another traditional instrument)
- Athens sightseeing, visit to the Acropolis, to Museums
- Daily or longer Excursions in places of historical – or generally touristic – interest (Cape Sounio, Delfi, Mycaene, Epidaurus)
- Cruise to the islands of the Argosaronic Gulf (Hydra, Aegina, Poros, Spetses)